In daily life, our understanding of high temperature is often judged by touch. "Touching your hand" will be the basis for us to judge whether the object is at high temperature risk. In industrial equipment, we cannot use this method to identify whether an item has high temperature risk, which is too unsafe. And EN ISO 13732-1 regulates for us what are high-temperature objects and what conditions are considered to cause contact ... [2019-11-15]
- [Safety] How to prevent robot from hurting people? Someone thought ...
- BDM says | One-stop solution for material handling
- Mr. Chen Chen, General Manager of Schmaizer China, was awarded CAIM ...
- Mr. Liu Zhen, Mr. Carl and his party visited Zhenhua Heavy Industry ...
- Cutting-edge technology | CNC independent machine safety control ...
- Schmerser makes a wonderful appearance at three major domestic exhibitions
- Company sales staff training for new products
- Laine Optoelectronics undertakes forging of China Machine Tool Industry Association ...
- Lane SND (E) Series Level 4 Safety Light Curtain
- Lane SFA / B series blind spot-free safety light curtain
- Lane MCM series measuring light curtain
- Lane SR4P3A1B24 Safety Relay
晸准的特马网站 2019-12-04 14:00-15:00