Automatic monitoring of the four elements of the reservoir / monitoring of the ecological environment of the river
Contributed by Tangshan Pingsheng Electronic Technology Development Co., Ltd. 1/1/11 9:26:51
0 Popularity: 41
- Keywords: four elements of reservoirs, automatic monitoring of river ecological environment, monitoring
- Abstract: The four-element automatic monitoring of Pingsheng electronic reservoir (river ecological environment monitoring and monitoring) is suitable for remote monitoring of real-time water and rain conditions of natural rivers, artificial canals, and landscape channels. The automatic monitoring of the four elements of the reservoir has played an important role in early warning of floods and floods, and in avoiding human and economic losses.
The four-element automatic monitoring of the Pingsheng electronic reservoir (river ecological environment monitoring and monitoring) is suitable for remote monitoring of real-time water and rain conditions of natural rivers, artificial canals, and landscape channels. The automatic monitoring of the four elements of the reservoir has played an important role in early warning of floods and floods, and in avoiding human and economic losses.
Data perception: Water level gauge and rain gauge measure the water level and rainfall data on site in real time.
Data reporting: The hydrological telemetry terminal collects the output signals of the water level gauge and rain gage in real time, and reports the monitoring data in accordance with the hydrological communication protocol.
Data transmission: Monitoring data is transmitted to "Provincial / City Hydrological Monitoring and Early Warning Platform" via GPRS, CDMA, 4G, NB-IoT or Beidou satellite.
Data application: The monitoring and early warning platform displays and stores data of each monitoring point in real time, and analyzes and releases early warning information in a timely manner.
Choice of communication method
◆ When the GPRS or CDMA signal at the monitoring point is good, GPRS / CDMA communication is used.
Take an example of the hydrological monitoring site of a small and medium river in Inner Mongolia:
This place is a plain area. Although the monitoring point is far from the urban area, the nearby GPRS signal quality is very good. Therefore, GPRS was selected as the communication method between the field equipment and the monitoring center.
Note: When using GPRS / CDMA communication, it supports remote camera function.
Installation site display:
◆ When the GPRS / CDMA signal is poor at the monitoring point, GPRS / CDMA + BeiDou satellite dual channel communication is adopted.
Take an example of a small and medium river hydrological monitoring site in Shanxi:
This place is in a remote mountain area. The GPRS and CDMA signals near the monitoring points are not very stable. In order to ensure the timely transmission of data, the dual-channel communication mode of GPRS + Beidou satellite was finally selected.
GPRS is the main channel and Beidou satellite is the backup channel. GPRS communication is usually used. When the GPRS signal quality is poor, the device automatically switches to Beidou satellite communication. When the GPRS signal quality improves, the device automatically switches back to GPRS communication.
Note: Beidou Satellite Communication currently only supports message transmission, and does not support remote camera function.
Installation site display:
Main equipment composition
1. Monitoring site (single measurement point):
Note: Take GPRS / CDMA / 4G / NB-IoT communication as an example.
2. Monitoring Center
Note: Customers can also rent the "Pingsheng Cloud Platform" directly.
Application Cases of Four Elements of Reservoir Automatic Monitoring
Case 1-River water level rainfall monitoring system
I. System Description
1. Expand the original system. The hardware uses Pingsheng's telemetry terminal RTU . The software platform is developed by the customer and the data is transmitted using the standard hydrological protocol of the Ministry of Water Resources.
2. The communication method is mainly GPRS, supplemented by Beidou satellite to ensure stable signal transmission.
3. Field equipment:
(1) Use DATA-6311 telemetry terminal RTU to collect and transmit sensor data;
(2) Beidou satellite is a backup channel, RS-232 interface, 12V power supply;
(3) Powered by solar energy, with a supply voltage of 12V;
(4) Collect 1 radar water level data, 12V power supply, RS-485 signal output.
Case 2-Water level monitoring system of the Yangtze River
The river water level monitoring system in the Yangtze River Basin is one of many river water level monitoring systems that our company has done. The system consists of a remote measurement terminal RTU, a radar water level gauge, a rain gauge, an industrial camera, a solar power supply system, and a host computer monitoring software.
The telemetry terminal is installed at an important location on the Yangtze River embankment of the Honghu Lake, enabling the administrator to monitor the Yangtze River water level in real time. Managers can log in to the system with a user name and password through a browser at any time and place, observe the real-time water level and rainfall, and can automatically or manually send camera commands to take pictures of the situation on the scene. In the monitoring center, you can look at the whole situation and greatly improve Management efficiency. Using the advanced warning mechanism, the system can also send alarm short messages to the manager's mobile terminal regularly or according to predetermined triggering conditions, so that the manager can detect and deal with the danger in time.
From the end of June to the beginning of July 2016, due to the impact of multiple days of heavy rainfall in Hubei, the water level of the Lotus Plaza in the Yangtze River in Honghu City exceeded the warning value (Note: the warning water level is 31 meters, and the actual water level is 31.79 meters as of 8 July July) The Yangtze River water level remote monitoring system provided timely water level early warning and real-time feedback of water level conditions, which played an active role in forecasting dangerous situations. As the people's "electronic guardian", they received unanimous praise from leaders at all levels.
Later system upgrade is expected:
1. Use a higher pixel industrial camera or upgrade to a network camera to see farther and have a wider field of vision;
2. Increase the mobile phone APP function, open the mobile phone to operate, making the system more practical.
www.data86.com/net Automatic monitoring of the four elements of the reservoir / monitoring of the ecological environment of the river. More details can be found on the Pingsheng Electronic Water Network website: www.data86.com/net
Integrated Rainfall Station: http://www.data86.com/net/yitihuayljcz.html
Scan QR code on your phone to share this page
Download and install Gongkong APP