Huashu Robot Intelligent Manufacturing Demonstration-Intelligent Manufacturing Workshop for Notebook Computer Structures
Contributed by China Industrial Network 2019/12/9 11:08:49
0 Popularity: 39
- Keywords: Huashu Robot Intelligent Manufacturing Workshop
- Abstract: Huashu Robot takes the grinding process of punching parts for laptops as a breakthrough, effectively solving the typical bottleneck pain point of a customer, breaking through and completing batch applications. At present, the intelligent workshop has shared more than 160 Huashu robots, a total of 88 HSR-JR612 and HSR-JM612 robots in the polishing line, 16 HSR-JR612 robots in the stamping line, 30 HSR-JR612 robots in the processing line, and radium carving. There are 16 HSR-BR606 robots in the production line, 10 HSR-SR6600 robots in the assembly line, and 4 HSR-JR630 robots in the anode line. At the same time, the intelligent workshop combined with related information management systems, including APS, MES, ERP, WMS and other systems, realized the visualization and intelligence of manufacturing management, and built a full-process application demonstration including intelligent storage.
Huashu Robot made breakthroughs in the process of punching stamping parts of laptops, effectively solving the typical bottleneck pain points of a customer, breaking through and completing batch applications. At present, the intelligent workshop has shared more than 160 Huashu robots, a total of 88 HSR-JR612 and HSR-JM612 robots in the polishing line, 16 HSR-JR612 robots in the stamping line, 30 HSR-JR612 robots in the processing line, and radium carving. There are 16 HSR-BR606 robots in the production line, 10 HSR-SR6600 robots in the assembly line, and 4 HSR-JR630 robots in the anode line. At the same time, the intelligent workshop combines relevant information management systems, including APS, MES , ERP, WMS and other systems, to realize the visualization and intelligence of manufacturing management, and build a full-process application demonstration including intelligent storage; covering more than ten products in the entire process The robot intelligent production line, from 92 to the process, directly saved the company by more than 300 people, increased production capacity by more than 32.2%, and increased the average yield of product consistency by 10.4% (one-time yield of individual complex processes increased by 30%); in the same year, This project has also become the first batch of major special projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology's intelligent robots "robot automation production line for electronic industry manufacturing" demonstration project.
I. Advanced nature of the project
The entire intelligent workshop construction starts from local process breakthroughs, and the point-line-area route is developed to realize the single station to the production line and the integration of the production line into the key technologies of the intelligent workshop. It can be divided into three advanced technologies, that is, the advanced technology of each key robot manufacturing process, the key manufacturing intelligent production line, and the workshop management system.
1. Advanced technology
Focus on the development of dedicated fast process offline programming software, dedicated grinding and polishing robots, grinding and polishing special tools, dispensing technology systems, anode technology systems and application assembly technology systems. The key problems such as fast programming of grinding and polishing processes for stamping parts, precise control of the trajectory of the rubber circuit, and application of flexible laptop accessories are solved. Completed the upgrading of laptop stamping, grinding and polishing, anode, machining, laser carving, gluing, hot pressing and application.
2.Advanced technology of production line
The key process technology of the robot realizes the upgrade of each manufacturing unit, and the production line composed of each unit requires more technical design. All production lines have adopted technologies such as scheme design evaluation, simulation simulation optimization analysis, line balance capacity design, and modular flexible production to focus on solving the problems of optimal production line layout, optimal capacity matching, and flexible and modular production, realizing the eight major notebooks. Finish the upgrade from the process unit to the entire production line.
3. Advanced nature of management system
Workshop robot full life management system, through the Huashuo cloud platform to realize the operation and maintenance management of workshop-level equipment, and at the same time to achieve Huashu remote operation and maintenance. Real-time monitoring of the robot's operating status, through online production quality detection, fault pre-processing and other measures, to ensure the normal operation of the workshop robot production.
Major issues expected to be resolved by the project
The major issues expected to be resolved by this project are:
Each key is made to solve key process problems, as follows:
1. Laptop punching. 16 six-axis robots HSR-JR612 were used for the initial forming and punching of the laptop, which solved the problem of complex 3D surface and inclination side punching of the laptop, and realized the automation of the entire stamping process of the pen motor case.
2. Laptop polishing. Perform process analysis during grinding and polishing, develop offline programming systems for specific processes, and interpolation algorithms for specific small line segments of the robot, which solve the laptop's A / C / D parts planes, 3D curved surfaces, side edges, and involute forming small fillets, etc. Grinding programming problems of magnesium and aluminum alloy materials with various geometric characteristics, to realize the automatic intelligent production of the entire grinding workshop.
3. Laptop anode. Through the vision-guided flexible technology of robots, the problem of flexible anode line up and down is solved, and integrated anode automation equipment and supporting production management systems are implemented to realize a complete set of automated and intelligent production of anode production lines.
4. Pen motor plus. The HSR-JR630 six-axis robot is used to support high-precision tooling fixtures to solve the problem of precision machining and positioning of the stamping pen motor case, and to realize flexible and automated production in the entire machining workshop.
5. Laptop radium carving. Based on Huashu's original double-rotation BR series robots, it solves the problem of rapid and compact production of the radium carving production line, and realizes the automated application of the whole production line of radium carving.
6. Hot glue coating. Through the glue optimizing trajectory planning and hot pressing special machine integration technology, the problems of uniform glue road and hot pressing integration are solved, and automatic production of pen motor shell glue and hot pressing are realized.
Laptop assembly. Investigate special visual hand-eye coordination technology, integrate auxiliary materials machine and line automation equipment, solve the problem of flexible assembly of laptops, and build an automatic production line for multi-accessories assembly and application of laptops.
Impact of the project implementation on the industry and its driving role
The entire process realizes the automatic and intelligent production of notebook computer structural parts, which is of far-reaching significance in terms of industrial robot automation process manufacturing and the entire plant production mode.
In terms of process manufacturing, stamping the preformed notebook chassis is the best way to achieve rapid and low-cost production in the industry. However, it has always been limited in quality and production capacity, and it is difficult to get large-scale real applications. Through deep integration of stamping, sanding, anode, machining, laser engraving, glue pressing and assembly, and robots. Achieved double standard improvement in production capacity and quality. In particular, major breakthroughs such as sanding, anode bottlenecks, and quality manufacturing have made the whole process open, providing a good solution and industry-driven demonstration for the stamping manufacturing model that is more cost-effective and more productive than CNC initial molding. .
Under the entire factory's entire process automation and intelligent production model, the company's employment has been greatly reduced, while the production capacity and product one-time yield rate have been greatly improved. Through the realization of the overall intelligent manufacturing of robots for more than a year, more entrepreneurs in this industry have seen confidence, and more peer companies committed to intelligent upgrading and transformation have gained experience and determination in direction and technology.
Project technical route and innovation
The project starts from local process research and combines robotics technology to develop special robots, custom craft packages or supporting software, to achieve the automatic transformation of a single process; based on the Industrial Internet of Things technology to achieve station-to-line, and then to the equipment interconnection and interoperability in the workshop to achieve robot Cloud platform factory level and remote operation and maintenance.
Project innovation points:
1.Automated production process innovation
Reconstruction based on traditional production processes and fusion of robot technology to achieve key process upgrades are typical. Made in grinding, combining manual grinding trajectory of stamping parts, robot small line interpolation, offline programming, and flexible integrated grinding and polishing tools, etc., to complete extremely difficult batch robot grinding and polishing of stamping parts; radium carving, based on Huashu The original BR double-spin series realizes the automatic production of laser carving; it is machined to realize the integration of automatic picking and unloading of special tooling fixtures for stamping parts.
2. Full-process robot production model for laptop structure
The workshop realized a full-process robotic production mode from raw material processing of notebook structural parts to finished structural parts. Through the specific stamping → grinding and polishing → anode → machining → laser carving → gluing and hot pressing → assembly, the entire process was automated to produce the workshop. The optimal production mode of line balance between production lines is made, so that the entire production achieves the maximum utilization of resources and a stable balanced production mode.
3. Robot cloud platform for the whole plant
The entire plant robot implements a cloud platform to implement workshop-level equipment monitoring and robot remote operation and maintenance management. By monitoring the production movement, current, and control information of each process, the entire plant can be operated stably.
Scan QR code on your phone to share this page
Download and install Gongkong APP